Quick coupler is applied only for fast replacement of an operating mechanism. For situations when the task requires a bucket to be replaced by a ripper, a hydraulic breaker to be replaced by a bucket or vice versa, a quick coupler turns out to be a must-have. For the first time it was applied by Swedish specialists 40 years ago, and since that time the advantages of the mechanism operation are appreciated by the customers throughout the world again and again.
The advantages of its application are evident:
- Replacement of an operating tool close to “one-shot” principle by operator alone without any support from a service team,
- Increase in productivity,
- Efficient planning of working time and absence of idle time,
- Efficient and proper usage of specific equipment.
Forget about idle time and inefficient usage of operating tools! With the quick coupler from «Professional» you will implement your tasks in due time and with good quality.
Model range of quick couplers from «Professional» company is represented by two big groups:
- mechanical, manufactured by the company at own high-technology production site.
A necessity to leave the cabin in order to open the lock of a quick coupler manually is by far compensated by an opportunity to replace the equipment within the shortest time possible and by democratic price of a quick coupler. Additional advantage is absence of necessity to have an extra hydraulic line;
- hydraulic, equipped with hydraulic locks – in this case locking and unlocking is done by using the machine’s hydraulics.
One can replace a bucket, a ripper or other nonhydraulic tool right from the cabin, which contributes to time saving when implementing the tasks set. The only thing is that to mount a hydraulic breaker, hydraulic shears, grapple or other hydraulic equipment one will have to manually connect hydraulic system of the machine and the tool by high pressure hoses.
«Professional» company manufactures quick couplers for excavating equipment and front loaders.
The following types of quick couplers for excavators are available:
- Mechanical spring quick couplers, which are currently manufactured only for loaders. Spring mechanism facilitates mounting of quick coupler and attachments;
- Mechanical screw quick couplers – can be mounted to any excavating equipment.
- Hydraulic quick couplers for excavators are represented by quick couplers manufactured by «KANGTO HEAVY INDUSTRIES» (Italy).
Company «Professional» is an official partner and authorized dealer of «KANGTO HEAVY INDUSTRIES» in the territory of Russia. In this guise «Professional» is entitled to import, promote and provide servicing for the whole range of products made with the brand of «KANGTO». The authorities are approved by an appropriate certificate.*
By the end of 2015 specialists of «Professional» are planning to start up serial production of hydraulic quick couplers at own production site. Currently tests are in progress.
Quick couplers for front loaders can be both mechanical and hydraulic – both variants are manufactured by «Professional» company.
The range of quick couplers made by «Professional» is represented by models compatible with excavating equipment of both Russian and foreign production with the weight from 3 to 50 tons. The weight of equipment varies from 50 to 650 kg. The standard kit is formed of the following items: quick coupler, two pins and a hydraulic line (if required).
Quick couplers for Komatsu, Caterpillar, Hitachi, Volvo, Hyundai, Doosan, JCB, New Holland, Terex, Eksmash, TVEKS, and other equipment you can find by using a convenient option of choosing a quick coupler. Please choose the brand and model of a machine you are going to equip with a quick coupler.
You can find out the price of this indispensable quick coupler and time of its delivery fight now, if you make a telephone call to the phone numbers stated on the site. Our consulting online expert is ready to give prompt answers to all questions you are interested in.
Trust solving this task to «Professional» today, and you will get the most out of your equipment tomorrow!